How to spot the red flags and other warning signs for respiratory illness in children
There has been a recent resurgence in traditional respiratory infections and nurses are encouraged to be inquisitive in their interactions with children and families
After two years in which traditional respiratory infections have been relatively kept at bay, this winter saw a resurgence.
Primary Health Care.
33, 2, 9-11.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now