How to carry out remote consultations for people with asthma and COPD
Jane Scullion Respiratory nurse consultant, University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust
Steve Holmes GP, education lead and past chair, Primary Care Respiratory Society
Primary care nurses are transforming their ways of working to ensure the safety of patients and staff
While the focus in recent months has rightly been on the prevention and treatment of the COVID-19 virus, it should not be forgotten that we still have patients with conditions that require regular assessment and review, including people with asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
Primary Health Care.
30, 4, 6-7.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now