How non-NHS nursing pay compares and how to ask for a rise
Nurses on NHS contracts have a new pay offer, but staff working outside the NHS are not part of the dispute and pay and conditions vary widely
Pay talks between the government and health unions in England have reached a crucial juncture with a new offer for nurses and other healthcare staff on Agenda for Change (AfC) contracts.
Primary Health Care.
33, 3, 6-8.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now