Health visitors and school nurses’ new curriculum reflects range and breadth of role
Rapid role changes and the need for a more flexible workforce are recognised in a new course of educational instruction
Health visitors and school nurses fulfil a unique role in the NHS, illustrated by the fact that they have their own place on the nursing register.
Primary Health Care.
29, 3, 8-9.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now