Ensuring good continence care for patients: tips for nurses working in the community
There are many options to try before offering pads to patients with continence issues. Find out how to ask the right questions, assess symptoms and provide support
Continence care is a fundamental part of nursing, yet it has long been seen as a Cinderella service.
Primary Health Care.
32, 5, 9-11.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now