Coronavirus in the community: the innovations helping nursing services keep up
Collaboration has helped staff face the challenges involved in caring for people in their homes
Community nurse Rosy Watson recalls a care home she visited recently that had been affected by COVID-19.
Primary Health Care.
30, 5, 6-8.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now