Chronic wounds: what nurses can do to improve treatment and optimise healing
Approaches to ulcers and chronic wounds remain inconsistent – and costly – throughout the NHS
Nurses are being urged to take a more proactive role in addressing the epidemic of chronic, non-healing wounds.
Primary Health Care.
32, 2, 6-8.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now