Clinical features and management of atopic eczema in children
Vicki Ayliffe Dermatology clinical nurse specialist, West Suffolk Hospital, Bury St Edmunds
This article describes atopy and the clinical features of the different types of eczema. Clinical assessment and diagnosis are included along with possible differential diagnoses. The various treatment options are also explored.
Nursing Children and Young People.
21, 9, 35-40.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now