Michael Danthis Nurse, Ashcroft Care Home, Sutton-in-Ashfield, Nottinghamshire
A CPD article enhanced Michael Danthis’s knowledge of the assessment and management of pertussis
The CPD article was relevant to my practice because most upper respiratory tract infections exhibit similar symptoms initially. It is essential to be able to diagnose whooping cough because it is an acute and highly contagious disease.
28, 36, 53-53.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now