Sarah Hart Clinical nurse specialist, Infection control radiation protection, Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust, London
This article examines the benefits and risks associated with urinary catheterisation and how these risks can be reduced.
Nursing Standard. 22, 27, 44-48. doi: 10.7748/ns2008.03.22.27.44.c6430Correspondence
This article has been subject to double blind peer review
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now