Tuberculosis: clinical features, diagnosis and management
Virginia G Williams Head of the nursing division, The International Union Against Tuberculosis and Lung Disease, City University, London
This article presents an overview of tuberculosis and includes general information on the disease, signs, symptoms and diagnosis, up-to-date statistics and the implications for nursing practice.
20, 22, 49-53.
This article has been subject to double blind peer review
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now