The urology nurse practitioner
Alison Roodhouse Urology Nurse Practitioners, Ashford Hospital, Middlesex
This article explains advanced nursing roles with particular focus on urology
Aims and intended learning outcomes The aim of this article is to increase the nurse’s knowledge regarding advanced nursing roles, and the legal and professional issues involved in developing such a role. The article focuses on advanced nursing practice in the field of urology, but many issues raised also apply to the development of advanced practice in many other areas of nursing care. After reading the article you should be able to:
12, 42, 49-56.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now