One in two people will be diagnosed with cancer in their lifetime, says Cancer Research UK, and it is responsible for more than a quarter of all deaths in the UK. An estimated 5,000 lives could be saved each year in England if cancer diagnoses were made earlier.
29, 47, 17-17.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now