Subcutaneous injection technique
Janet Hunter Lecturer in nursing, City and Community Health Sciences incorporating St Bartholomew School of Nursing and Midwifery, City University, London
This article outlines the procedure for administering subcutaneous injections, including site selection and prevention of complications.
22, 21, 41-44.
This article has been subject to double blind peer review
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now