Time to let nursing students self-roster
Natalie Elliott Second-year adult nursing student, Glasgow Caledonian University
The current system causes stress and makes planning for academic, financial and personal commitments difficult
The nursing student Twitter support network We Student Nurses often hears from students about the mental health challenges they face throughout their degree programme, so we recently held our first Student Nurse Mental Health Day.
35, 9, 39-40.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now