Time to let nursing students self-roster
Natalie Elliott Second-year adult nursing student, Glasgow Caledonian University
The current system causes stress and makes planning for academic, financial and personal commitments difficult
The nursing student Twitter support network We Student Nurses often hears from students about the mental health challenges they face throughout their degree programme, so we recently held our first Student Nurse Mental Health Day.
35, 9, 39-40.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now