Right job, wrong time – or so I thought…
Lenka Huntley Third-year children’s nursing student, University of Brighton
I secured my first post-registration role still with a year to go at uni after recognising this was an opportunity I just could not miss
Getting your first job as a newly registered nurse might not be top of your agenda in your second year of training, when your focus is on your academic work and clinical placements.
37, 5, 25-25.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now