Nina Godson Clinical skills lead, Faculty of health and life sciences at Coventry University
The GlucoHand was invented by a nurse to help students and people with newly diagnosed diabetes practise glucose monitoring
Watching students practising taking a blood sample using a sponge, assistant professor Nina Godson realised she wanted to make their learning experience more life-like.
36, 1, 60-60.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now