Learning to rise to the pandemic’s challenges
Lenka Huntley Third-year children’s nursing student, University of Brighton
On placement during a period of extreme strain for the NHS it pays to be adaptable and take your chances to learn
The first placement of the second year of my nursing degree was on a children’s day care unit at my local hospital, which cares for children and young people coming in for surgical procedures or medical investigations.
36, 9, 43-44.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now