Learning the importance of digital professionalism
Anna Chick @Anna_Chick Lecturer in child health nursing, University of Plymouth
Hannah Ames @hannahlames1 Lecturer in adult nursing, University of Plymouth
Empowering students to make the most of virtual learning and networking via social media, and embrace online communities
The way we educate nursing students in the UK has changed dramatically since the COVID-19 pandemic began.
36, 5, 38-39.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now