Learning the importance of digital professionalism
Anna Chick @Anna_Chick Lecturer in child health nursing, University of Plymouth
Hannah Ames @hannahlames1 Lecturer in adult nursing, University of Plymouth
Empowering students to make the most of virtual learning and networking via social media, and embrace online communities
The way we educate nursing students in the UK has changed dramatically since the COVID-19 pandemic began.
36, 5, 38-39.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now