Is it ‘real nursing’?
Student and NHS ambassador Helen Morgan is challenging misunderstandings about learning disability nursing
Learning disability nursing student Helen Morgan is hoping to inspire the next generation in her chosen profession when she takes up a voluntary role as a nursing NHS ambassador.
36, 4, 29-29.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now