How I balance my nursing degree with a long-term condition
Freya Williams Second-year children’s nursing student
Implications such as a feeding tube have an undeniable impact on my studies and placements, but also enhance my self-awareness and ability to show empathy towards patients
I was diagnosed with the connective tissue disorder Ehlers Danlos syndrome (EDS), a long-term condition that affects the joints, skin and tissues, in 2020.
38, 3, 53-54.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now