Could it be sepsis? What to look out for
What nursing students need to know about sepsis in adults and children, and next steps if you suspect a patient is at risk
Sepsis causes up to 48,000 deaths in the UK each year – more than breast, bowel and prostate cancer combined, says the UK Sepsis Trust.
38, 3, 73-74.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now