A well-being service run by and for students
An innovative placement is helping mental health nursing students develop confidence in their leadership skills
Mental health nursing students are leading a service that is helping to improve the well-being of everyone studying or working at the University of Northampton.
36, 12, 40-40.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now