Resource management: making a difference in mental health
Gary Auckland Charge Nurse, Priestly Unit, Dewsbury NHS Trust
Chris Bontoft Charge Nurse and Resource Project Leader, Priestly Unit, Dewsbury NHS Trust
Paul Feaviour Senoir Nurse Manager, Priestly Unit, Dewsbury NHS Trust
Bed management problems exist throughout the NHS but are not usually highlighted in mental health. Therefore, a project set up in Dewsbury NHS Trust aimed to raise awareness and lead to an examination of, and improvements in, resource management.
14, 24, 42-46.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now