Published paper proves the value of innovative student support
Nursing and midwifery revalidation lead nurse Alison Finch reflects on how a framework developed at her trust supports nurses to develop clinical academic careers
I was sent a published academic paper that had been written by a newly qualified children’s nurse who I had supported in her first job.
32, 23, 65-65.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now