‘Public sector pay rises in Wales must be funded by UK government’
The £50 million cost of providing pay rises for health professionals in Wales must be covered by the UK government, the country’s secretary for health insists.
32, 7, 11-11.
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests