Promoting knowledge and awareness of skin cancer
Jane Freak Clinical nurse specialist, Skin cancer prevention and Wessex Cancer Trust MARC’s line director, Dermatology Day Treatment Centre, Salisbury Healthcare NHS Trust, Salisbury, Wiltshire
Skin cancer is the most common cancer in the UK and the incidence continues to increase. Jane Freak discusses the causes, treatment and prevention of skin cancer.
18, 35, 45-53.
This article has been subject to double blind peer review
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now