How to safely resume disrupted pain management services
Guidance says risks related to COVID-19 must be weighed before some interventions
Pain is the most common reason for attending a GP practice and affects one in four people, according to the British Pain Society (BPS).
35, 9, 67-68.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now