How to safely resume disrupted pain management services
Guidance says risks related to COVID-19 must be weighed before some interventions
Pain is the most common reason for attending a GP practice and affects one in four people, according to the British Pain Society (BPS).
35, 9, 67-68.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now