Nurses sacrificed their lives in SARS outbreak
ICN congress delegates told how epidemic has increased global influence of nurses
NURSES PUT their lives on the line caring for people during the Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS) epidemic earlier this year, the International Council of Nurses (ICN) biennial congress in Geneva was told.
17, 43, 8-8.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now