Nurses sacrificed their lives in SARS outbreak
ICN congress delegates told how epidemic has increased global influence of nurses
NURSES PUT their lives on the line caring for people during the Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS) epidemic earlier this year, the International Council of Nurses (ICN) biennial congress in Geneva was told.
17, 43, 8-8.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now