Student recruitment to emergency register no longer needed
Nursing students in their final six months of study will not be called on to join the emergency register as part of the COVID-19 response, the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) confirmed.
Nursing Standard. 35, 6, 7-7. doi: 10.7748/ns.35.6.7.s5
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now