Start pay talks now: RCN
Forcing nurses to wait until next year for a pay rise is ‘not acceptable’, the RCN said after it emerged that a public sector pay increase announced by the chancellor will exclude those on Agenda for Change (AfC) contracts.
35, 8, 7-7.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now