Rise confirmed, despite union rejection
A 4% pay rise for nurses in Scotland is to go ahead, despite the offer being rejected by two nursing unions, whose members say they want a fairer deal.
36, 6, 6-6.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now