NMC reveals suicide data for fitness to practise cases
Four registrants have died by suicide while under investigation by the nursing regulator since April 2018, according to the organisation’s annual Fitness to Practise (FtP) report.
34, 9, 7-7.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now