Menopause leave: NHS can be ‘trailblazer’
Leave for menopause symptoms should be trialled in the NHS to support nurses and other staff experiencing symptoms that make it difficult to work, a women’s health nurse has said.
37, 9, 6-6.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now