Myocardial infarction: part 1
Helen Hand Lecturer, School of Nursing and Midwifery, University of Sheffield
Informed nursing care is crucial in effective treatment and rehabilitation of the patient following MI. The National Service Framework for Coronary Heart Disease should be integrated into nursing practice.
15, 36, 45-53.
This article has been subject to double blind peer review
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now