Midwives remove ban on Nestle milk
Royal College of Midwives has removed its ban on Nestle baby milk formulas. Council members voted overwhelmingly to remove the boycott, believing it was hypocritical to single out one company for action.
11, 45, 5-5.
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests