‘Things are aligning on safe staffing – and that’s where I’ll start as RCN President’
Anne Marie Rafferty knows she has a tough road ahead in her new role – but she has a plan
Say the name Anne Marie Rafferty to most nurses and they’ll know of her, and may even give you a look of awe. Many will have read her seminal text An Introduction to the Social History of Nursing as part of their studies.
34, 1, 8-10.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now