Gentle psychiatric nurse helps me avoid stress and enjoy life
Maureen Robinson says nurse David Robinson allows her to relax and focus on her own health, and he helps with her benefits
David Robinson – no relation – is my community psychiatric nurse (CPN) and the first male CPN I have ever had.
Nursing Standard. 32, 10, 65-65. doi: 10.7748/ns.32.10.65.s49
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now