When a patient asks for help to die
Fear and anxiety over a potentially painful death may lead patients to consider seeking help to end their lives.
Alison Pickard had been a nurse for more than 40 years, often caring for patients at the end of life, when she diagnosed with motor neurone disease (MND).
36, 12, 22-24.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now