‘We can help women stop a tragic cycle’
Nicola Bailey defied opposition to set up an early medical abortion service in Northern Ireland when the pandemic restricted women’s access to NHS care
A nurse who has revolutionised women’s sexual healthcare in Northern Ireland has been named RCN Nurse of the Year 2021.
36, 11, 19-23.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now