The power of two simple questions
Linda Ross Professor, Nursing at the University of South Wales
Wilfred McSherry Professor, Nursing at the Staffordshire University and University Hospitals of North Midlands NHS Trust
The nurses who devised a spiritual care model for acute settings explain how in works and why it can save you time as well as enhancing your person-centred practice
Nurses see spiritual care as fundamental to their everyday practice, but evidence shows they feel unprepared for it and want further education.
33, 9, 78-80.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now