The attraction of working in a Magnet hospital
Why UK hospitals are trialling the US model and what its staff well-being goals mean for nurses and patients
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues in the UK, hospitals in England are among those taking part in a Europe-wide project to improve nurses’ working environments and reduce their stress.
36, 9, 19-21.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now