Shame, stigma and sexual dysfunction: the overlooked diabetes complications
Daniel Allen Health writer
Sexual problems, eating disorders and depression are common among people with diabetes, yet are often not addressed
Lesley Mills is comfortable talking about sex.
Nursing Standard. 35, 7, 73-75. doi: 10.7748/ns.35.7.73.s23
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now