Report and support: addressing sexual harassment at work
No nurse should view sexual harassment by patients or members of the public as ‘part of the job’. New RCN guidance aims to empower staff to recognise and report it
Unwanted sexual advances, inappropriate touching and comments about physical appearance are often directed at nurses as they carry out their jobs.
35, 11, 14-17.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now