Patient’s Choice: posthumous award for a tireless advocate and supporter
Surgical nurse practitioner Paul Murray received a record number of nominations for his dedication to patient care
An inspirational nurse practitioner whose sudden death this year ‘left a massive hole’ has won one of nursing’s top accolades after a public vote.
36, 11, 30-31.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now