On the register but ‘out of practice’?
Theresa Brennan Practice development facilitator, Lings Bar Hospital in Nottinghamshire
The usual return-to-practice courses don’t apply to registered nurses who want to re-route into clinical practice but lack the experience or confidence – but there is another option
When NHS England published the interim NHS People Plan this summer, encouraging nurses who have left the profession to return to practice was identified as a priority in tackling the nursing workforce crisis.
34, 11, 21-23.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now