How to stop rude colleagues ruining your day
And what to do if you realise your communication style has turned toxic
Good communication between colleagues is fundamental to high quality care and underpins safe nursing practice – yet all too often communication can prove ineffectual or even damaging.
34, 10, 38-40.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now