How to harness your COVID-19 experience for reflective practice
Erin Dean Health journalist
Amid the upheaval of the pandemic, nurses can use reflection to process their experiences and improve practice
As the pandemic continues, nurses may feel they have less time than ever to reflect. But with many assuming different roles, in different ways, and in stressful circumstances, reflective practice is more important than ever.
Nursing Standard. 35, 6, 67-69. doi: 10.7748/ns.35.6.67.s23
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now