How the pandemic complicates existing mental health conditions
Lynne Pearce Health journalist
Mental health nurses discuss how social distancing is affecting service users and disrupting services
While many people are experiencing heightened anxiety as they cope with the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, the challenges of life in lockdown may be particularly complex for people with existing mental health conditions.
Nursing Standard. 35, 6, 51-54. doi: 10.7748/ns.35.6.51.s22
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now