How social prescribing can combat loneliness
Connecting people to services and community groups is more important than ever in the wake of the pandemic
With more than nine million people in the UK saying they are always or often lonely, can social prescribing be part of the solution to this complex public health issue?
35, 9, 22-24.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now